New papers to read from the last week
1. Non-coding RNAs in Ciona intestinalis.
Bioinformatics. 2005 Sep 1;21 Suppl 2:ii77-8.
PMID: 16204130 [PubMed - in process]
2. Into the heart of darkness: large-scale clustering of human non-coding DNA.
Gill Bejerano1, David Haussler and Mathieu Blanchette
Bioinformatics. 2004 Aug 4;20 Suppl 1:i40-8.
PMID: 15262779 [PubMed - in process]
* I don't know why myNCBI sent me this paper until now. It's a paper in 2004. My Godsh~ But, it's def a good paper, which is obvious from the author list.
3. Exploiting conserved structure for faster annotation of non-coding RNAs without loss of accuracy.
Bioinformatics. 2004 Aug 4;20 Suppl 1:i334-41.
PMID: 15262817 [PubMed - in process]
4.Regulation of the Gene Encoding GPR40, a Fatty Acid Receptor Expressed Selectively in Pancreatic Cells.
could be a story about subfunctionality by tissue/cell.
5. Ultraconserved non-coding sequence element controls a subset of spatiotemporal GLI3 expression.
Dev Growth Differ. 2007 Aug;49(6):543-53.
PMID: 17661744 [PubMed - in process]
6. Dissecting the action of an evolutionary conserved non-coding region on renin promoter activity.
Nucleic Acids Res. 2007 Jul 26; [Epub ahead of print]
PMID: 17660193 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]